Community Associate – Coworking Office Spaces
Wandsworth, South West London
Full Time – Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week (8.30am-5.30pm OR 9am-6pm – subject to change)
The community team at Spacemade are space makers. Literally. You are the heartbeat of our whole business and your role above all other things is how you make our members feel at every interaction.
The role of Community Associate is an exciting and varied role that covers all aspects of running the location. You will be a rapport builder extraordinaire and smiley solution bringer to every problem while building a community through events, initiatives and ongoing engagement.
You will be:
- Experienced in customer service and engagement
- Experienced in events management
- Experience in online CRM systems
You will have the ability to actively manage the front desk and surrounding community within your location whilst managing providing 5* star service to all members, visitors and external guests.
Member Engagement & Retention:
- Manage the front desk, delivering a positive member experience to all members and guests.
- Manage the front desk inbox, responding to all incoming queries regarding your location.
- Be the go-to person in your location for all front desk and meeting room queries, resolving any issues in a timely manner.
- Assist with the move-in and move-out process for all new members.
Sales and Marketing:
- Conduct coworking and day pass tours, following the complete sales process when needed.
- Update and complete sales CRM as required.
- Work closely with the Community Managers, assisting in the deliverance of community events.
- Create and deliver weekly CM member newsletter.
- Work alongside the Community Manager to source new member perks and incentives for the Spacemade network.
- Work collaboratively with marketing when required.
Location operations & Facilities management:
- Maintaining ongoing communication with operation & maintenance teams (respectively) to ensure that processes are running smoothly.
- Report any facilities or operational issues to the relevant department.
- Carry out regular building walks to ensure Spacemade operating standards are maintained.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience working within a customer-facing environment.
- Previous sales or retail sales experience.
- Great organisational skills.
- Highly motivated individual who is happy to work in a distributed team.
- Start-up experience is advantageous.
Why work for us?
- 🤝 A supportive, friendly, hard-working team.
- 🎉 Team socials & get-togethers.
- 🐶 Bring your pooch to work – we are a dog-friendly office.
- 🎂 Take a half-day on your birthday.
- 🧘 A mental health personal day.
- One paid charity day per year.
- 💰 Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- 🏖 23 Days holiday per year (excluding Bank Holidays).
- 🏅 Brilliant discounts and rewards on everyday items.
Who we are
Spacemade is revolutionising the world of work. That’s why we’re building a network of individually branded, designed spaces that enhance the flexible work experience. We are a well-funded startup with excellent market traction, with 10 brilliant spaces already across the UK, we are growing to 50 in the next three years. We’re only just getting started.
At Spacemade, we celebrate the individuality of our team and our members and create environments that give them freedom to express themselves and work in the best way they can. We do this collectively as a passionate team who believe in what we do! We offer a supportive work environment, inspiring workspaces, a competitive salary, perks and loads of team camaraderie.
If you’re a match, we will ask for a short video introduction or a quick get-to-know chat, then an online interview with a final face-to-face interview where you can show off your work.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. Everyone who applies to Spacemade will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, family or parental status, or disability status and you will need to have the right to live and work in the UK.