Community Management Team Roles
Spacemade is revolutionising the world of work. That’s why we’re building a network of individually branded, designed spaces that enhance the flexible work experience. We are a well-funded startup with excellent market traction, with 10 brilliant spaces already across the UK, we are growing to 50 in the next three years. We’re only just getting started.
At Spacemade, we celebrate the individuality of our team and our members and create environments that give them freedom to express themselves and work in the best way they can. We do this collectively as a passionate team who believe in what we do! We offer a supportive work environment, inspiring workspaces, a competitive salary, perks and loads of team camaraderie.
We are looking for several experienced Coworking/ customer service team members to join us as we build our new community team for 10X in Birmingham.
The right candidates will have the ability to actively drive community engagement within their location whilst maintaining a high level of customer service, build meaningful working relationships and create a seamless member experience.
Applicants will be:
- Experienced in customer service and engagement
- Experienced events management
- Experience in online CRM systems
Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience working within a coworking space or building communities.
- Previous sales experience with a proven track record of prospecting and closing deals.
- A keen interest in entrepreneurship and business growth and development.
- Outstanding communication and listening skills and should be able to boost brand awareness.
- Experience in social media, PR, and promotional events.
- Natural connectors and enablers.
- Highly motivated individuals who are happy to work in a distributed team.
- Start-up experience an advantage.
- Great organisational skills and capacity for working independently.
Why work for us?
- A supportive, friendly, hard-working team.
- Team socials & get-togethers.
- Bring your pooch to work – we are a dog-friendly office.
- Take a half-day on your birthday.
- A mental health personal day.
- One paid charity day per year.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- 23 Days holiday per year (excluding Bank Holidays).
- Brilliant discounts and rewards on everyday items.
Please send us a cover letter and your CV if you are interested in any community management roles and we will get in touch if you are a fit.
We’re an equal-opportunity employer. Everyone who applies to Spacemade will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, family or parental status, or disability status and you will need to have the right to live and work in the UK.