Head of Sales
This role is a unique opportunity to join a venture, run by experienced entrepreneurs, making a sizeable impact in the world of flexible workspace across the UK. The role is an integral part of the Spacemade team and will form part of the Senior Management Team.
You will be responsible for managing our sales team to drive office and membership sales, retain members and maximise occupancy across our growing portfolio in line with KPIs and targets. You will be responsible for engaging directly with your own direct enterprise sales. You will also be heavily involved in both the analysis and pre-launch strategy for all new buildings in the Spacemade portfolio.
Your role will be focused on 4 key areas:
Oversight and Management of the Sales Team
- Oversee and drive the Head Office sales and on-site sales team members and ensure growth in new enquiries and increased conversion rates
- Hire, manage and devise proper training for the Head Office sales team and on-site sales team members and ensure ongoing support for the sales function
- Motivate and oversee the delivery of high conversion figures and increase inbound enquiry levels
- Monitor all CRM activity and ensure the senior management team is regularly updated with relevant reports
- Host weekly sales calls and meetings with the Sales team to review pipelines, new building pre-let opportunities and help to close any potential hot deals
- Build out the sales team structure as the business continues to grow
Broker & Agent Relations
- Maximise direct and indirect enquiries including liaising with brokers and agents as well as marketing strategies, sales collateral and other purpose-driven initiatives.
- Develop current and instigate new broker and agent relationships at all levels
- Work with Marketing and senior sales team members to host broker/agent events and ensure follow-ups are activated within the team
- Ensure the sales team are actively incentivised to work closely with brokers and agent and build relationships
New Building Sales Strategy
- Lead the development of the sales plan for new sites including the pricing for each office, revenue and KPI targets for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Work with the senior management team on new site strategy including market data on new markets, pricing and layouts.
- Agree revenue targets for sites with the Head of Finance & Co-Founders, taking responsibility for ensuring these targets are met
General Sales Management
- Carry out viewings across the portfolio where required.
- Drive your own sales and work with incoming leads, notably enterprise deals.
- Ensure sales team are able to navigate the sales process and steer deals towards a quick closure
- Ensure sales team are kept fully abreast of new buildings, timings and opportunities for their prospective clients
- Review and approve all deals within agreed parameters
- Capture data on all enquiries and statistics so that team are fully aware of how buildings are tracking against KPIs
What you need
- Prior experience overseeing multisite locations in a hospitality-based industry – coworking, serviced offices – with at least 5 years’ experience, including management experience
- Deep knowledge of and experience in the flexible workspace and coworking market
- The ideal candidate will have worked in the flexible workspace market and/or in a top real estate agency
- Experience in converting enterprise sales opportunities across a diverse portfolio
- Ability to collaborate across different departments
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with colleagues of different functions, from ideation to execution
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Ability to think outside the box, to truly imagine and articulate a strategy to unleash the full market potential for the company
- Strategic mindset – ability to grasp the big picture of the business and think two steps ahead, and to prioritize the tasks at hand
- Analytical – able to ask the right questions and coordinate the team to come up with the right solutions
- Strong knowledge of Hubspot is preferred, but not a necessity
What You’ll Get
- Work within one of the most innovative and fastest-growing real estate operating businesses in the UK
- Opportunity to shape a new role in an exciting venture run by experienced founders
- Opportunity to grow your role as the business grows
- Competitive salary
- 23 Days holiday
- Employee benefits, including:
- Half a day off for your birthday
- Paid Mental health day
- Paid Charity day