We are looking for a talented content creator and a creative storyteller to join our marketing team and bring their best-in-class ideas to our earned and owned social channels.
You will be a talented video producer and editor and skilled social media photographer who excels creating content that surprise and delights our audiences, helping to build our brands. We’re after an eye for detail and a flair for creating brilliant content for multiple platforms.
With a focus on visual content marketing, telling our amazing stories, you will enhance the online engagement on the website and social media to create increasing brand awareness and recognition.
Whether brand or acquisition-driven content, you’ll use your understanding of our narrative and culture to quickly develop relevant ideas and content for multiple platforms. You’ll be comfortable writing smart copy, designing and editing assets.
You love a busy, high-volume team where each day brings new inspiration and challenges and are comfortable juggling multiple projects at the same time.
You’ll excel at:
- End-to-end production, owning the full process from concept, creation and editing
- Ensuring all content is relevant and optimised for specific channels to maximise engagement
- Reporting on social performance
- Creating continuously engaging and exciting content to grow brand presence
- Ensuring brand values and a consistent visual / TOV are at the heart of everything
- Working to brief and ensuring timely delivery of projects
- The successful candidate will have a vibrant portfolio with an emphasis on organic and paid social assets, preferably in B2C environments
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating assets across organic and paid social channels
- Filming and editing original content for multiple channels
- Managing content across the website
- Creation and management of other designs or digital assets from landing pages to acquisition emails
- Editing pitch videos, creating content decks and other forms of content as needed
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of all major social platforms and the requirements for optimised posting
- Extensive Adobe Creative Suite experience including Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Knowledge working with websites & WordPress
- A portfolio in both organic and paid social channels with evidence of success in engagement and acquisition
- Great writing and editing skills
- Experience in still photography, filming, video editing and graphic design
- Interest in staying up to date with social platforms, content trends and digital design
Why work for us?
- A supportive, friendly, hard-working team.
- Team socials & get-togethers.
- Bring your pooch to work – we are a dog-friendly office.
- Flexible working locations across our network.
- Hybrid working policy.
- Take a half-day on your birthday.
- A mental health personal day.
- One paid charity day per year.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- 23 Days holiday per year (excluding Bank Holidays).
- Brilliant discounts and rewards on everyday items.
If you’re a match, we will ask for a short video introduction or a quick get-to-know chat, then an online interview with a final face-to-face interview where you can show off your work.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. Everyone who applies to Spacemade will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, family or parental status, or disability status and you will need to have the right to live and work in the UK.