By using Our Site, you may also receive certain third-party Cookies on your computer or device. Third-party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than us. Third-party Cookies are used on Our Site for ensuing the correct language is served to the user for their location. For more details, please refer to the information below. These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of Our Site and your use and experience of Our Site will not be impaired by refusing consent to them. All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law.
Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a cookie control pop-up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. If you wish, you may deny consent to placing Cookies; however, certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended.
Certain features of Our Site depend on Cookies to function. Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be“strictly necessary”. These Cookies are shown in the table below. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies, but it is still important that you are aware of them. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below, but please be aware that Our Site may not work properly if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
The following first-party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
- __stripe_mid: This cookie is necessary for making credit card transactions on the website. The service is provided by http://Stripe.com which allows online transactions without storing any credit card information and is strictly necessary.
- __stripe_sid: This cookie is necessary for making credit card transactions on the website. The service is provided by stripe.com which allows online transactions without storing any credit card information and is strictly necessary.
- AWSALB: This registers which server cluster is serving the visitor. This is used in context with load balancing, in order to optimize user experience and is strictly necessary.
- AWSALBCORS: Registers which server cluster is serving the visitor. This is used in context with load balancing, in order to optimize user experience and is strictly necessary.
- CookieControl: Determines whether the visitor has accepted the cookie consent box. This ensures that the cookie consent box will not be presented again upon re-entry and is strictly necessary.
- m: Determines the device used to access the website. This allows the website to be formatted accordingly and is necessary.
The following third-party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device: i18nextLng by http://spaces.nexudus.com and is strictly necessary.
Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables us to improve Our Site and the products and/or offered through it.
The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) Cookies to gather the required information. You do not have to allow us to use these Cookies, however, whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) the following Cookies:
_ga: Google Analytics. Used to distinguish users.
_gid: Google Analytics. Used to distinguish users.
_ga_<container-id>: Google Analytics. Used to persist session state.
_fbp: Facebook. Used to distinguish and keep track of unique users
_fbc: Facebook: Used only when a user arrives at our website from an Ad, and the destination URL includes the click identifier “fbclid”
In addition to the controls that we provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also allow you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third-party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
You can choose to delete Cookies on your computer or device at any time, however, you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
How Do I Contact You?
To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details (for the attention of Steve Wilkinson):
Email address: email@example.com
Postal Address: 28 Church Road, Stanmore, Middlesex, England, HA74XR