Senior Community Manager
Spacemade is revolutionising the world of work. That’s why we’re building a network of individually branded, designed spaces that enhance the flexible work experience. We are a well-funded startup with market traction, ready for stellar growth with 12 brilliant spaces already across the UK and more opening soon. We’re only just getting started.
At Spacemade, we celebrate the individuality of our team and our members and create environments that give them freedom to express themselves and work in the best way they can. We do this collectively as a passionate team who believe in what we do! We offer a supportive work environment, inspiring workspaces, a competitive salary, perks and loads of team camaraderie.
The right candidate will have the ability to actively drive revenue within their location whilst managing the Community team to build meaningful working relationships and create a seamless member experience.
You’ll excel at :
- Leading a team, increasing engagement & performance
- Driving revenue and retention
- Delivering high levels of customer service
Your responsibilities include :
Member Engagement & Retention:
- Maintain a positive member experience within your community ensuring high levels of member satisfaction, retention and a positive NPS score.
- Act as a point of escalation for member queries, concerns, policies and procedures.
- Manage the community team working towards KPIs, individual & group targets.
Sales and Marketing:
- Conduct Tours following the complete sales process.
- Work closely with the sales team to drive sales and occupancy, ensuring financial success of your location.
- Update and complete sales CRM as required.
- Ensure all events and marketing programmes are executed across site in a timely manner.
- Support the Community team in creating and delivering an engaging member events programme.
Location operations & Facilities management :
- Manage your location P&L in line with budget.
- Weekly, monthly reporting to the Head of Community.
- Ensure all team members are following operational policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintain a good working relationship with facilities partner.
- Adhere to all health and safety location requirements.
- Lead and nurture your team ensuring all individual and team goals and KPIs are met.
- Encourage your team to build and drive community within your location.
- Manage and monitor individual performance, time off & sickness
- Onboard new members of the team ensuring all community managers have been inducted and trained.
- Support your team in the creation and delivery of the member events programme and community engagement programme.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience working within a coworking space or building communities.
- Previous sales experience with a proven track record of prospecting and closing deals.
- A keen interest in entrepreneurship and business growth and development.
- Outstanding communication and listening skills and should be able to boost brand awareness
- Experience in social media, PR, and promotional events.
- Natural connector and enabler.
- Highly motivated individual who is happy to work in a distributed team.
- Start-up experience an advantage.
- Great organisational skills and capacity for working independently.
Why work for us?
- A supportive, friendly, hard-working team.
- Team socials & get-togethers.
- Bring your pooch to work – we are a dog-friendly office.
- Take a half-day on your birthday.
- A mental health personal day.
- One paid charity day per year.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- 23 Days holiday per year (excluding Bank Holidays).
- Brilliant discounts and rewards on everyday items.
If you’re a match, we will ask for a short video introduction or a quick get-to-know chat, then an online interview with a final face-to-face interview where you can show off your work.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. Everyone who applies to Spacemade will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, family or parental status, or disability status and you will need to have the right to live and work in the UK.